Sakata is committed to providing a workplace free of any and all kinds of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to promote a culturally diverse workforce. Thanks to our global and multicultural business environment, individuals can meet and work with people from all over the world.
Carrying out seed physiology research projects, perform complexed experiments in lab, greenhouse and fields, record and analyze results, in order to extensively and progressively improve seed quality and yield at Sakata Seed America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Primary responsibility includes the day-to-day operation of laboratory, greenhouse and field experiments to address the seed quality and yield issues, maintenance of seed physiology laboratory, data analysis of experiment, and documentation of protocol and research results.
- Computer literacy and data analysis skills.
- Hands on skill set in biochemistry and cellular biology research.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills in English
- BS or MS in plant science, biology or related major is required.
Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org