Sakata is committed to providing a workplace free of any and all kinds of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to promote a culturally diverse workforce. Thanks to our global and multicultural business environment, individuals can meet and work with people from all over the world.
Assists and supports Marketing Administrative Manager to coordinate marketing communications programs and activities, including trade shows and special events, website design and maintenance, PR & social media, print & digital promotions, image procurement and library maintenance as well as advertising, according to goals and commitments of the Sales & Marketing department and the company. Provides administrative support as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Grow market knowledge for all key species to provide input creative ideas and concepts for increasing sales.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, charity events, trade shows, sales and marketing meetings. Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and budgets.
- Assist in website design and maintenance
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials
- Implement social media strategy
- Assist with PR – both externally and internally
- Assists with literature development and presentations
- Assist in selection and ordering of promotional logo/non-logo materials for events
- Process incoming marketing communications invoices, request for payments and purchase prior approvals.
- CRM development and maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing communications
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability and ability to organize and handle multiple projects
- Creative, strategic and conceptual thinker, able to translate concepts into practice.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be decisive, result-oriented, and innovative.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel. Basic photo editing skills are a plus
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Minimum two years Sales & Marketing experience desirable, preferably in seed, ornamentals, produce or related industry.
- An undergraduate college degree in event management, advertising, marketing, communications, or other related course of study or its equivalent in training and experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to work long and/or irregular hours occasionally (for events)
- Must be able to travel for periods of time throughout the year.
Send your Resume to email@example.com