Sakata is committed to providing a workplace free of any and all kinds of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to promote a culturally diverse workforce. Thanks to our global and multicultural business environment, individuals can meet and work with people from all over the world.
We are seeking to hire an experienced executive assistant to provide support for our CEO and serve as the primary point of contact on matters pertaining to the CEO. This position serves the needs of the entire organization internally and its external stakeholders by supporting the CEO, senior executive team, and the board of directors. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to multitask, while working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment. Candidate must be self-motivated, intuitive, proactive and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization, initiative, and an unwavering attention to detail. Individual must be able to exercise good judgment and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Provide a wide variety of support and administrative functions to the CEO and, at times, other executives on the team, including calendar management, international travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Event planning, including assisting with large company-wide activities, executive staff events, team off-sites, internal events, meetings, after hours events, random special projects, etc.
- Cross-functional partnerships with the functional management team, with other EA’s and teams, events and then external partners and business partners.
- Experience in an EA support role at VP level or above providing support for multiple executives simultaneously.
- Advanced proficiency with calendaring in a business environment spanning multiple time zones (not just personal use). Preferably using Outlook and Microsoft Office Teams.
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to work comfortably with people at all levels of the organization.
- Possess a great deal of common sense, flexibility and professionalism – must be discreet and able to maintain confidential information.
- Positive attitude and team player, especially when faced with changing responsibilities.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities with confidence and empathy.
- BA/BS degree and 5-8 years’ administrative experience, or combination; 3-4 years’ experience working for an executive and/or in a c-suite environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be humble, kind and personable.
- Ability to think independently and provide creative solutions.
Send a Resume to email@example.com