JOB SUMMARY: At the SAH level, is responsible for developing, maintaining, and continually improving Sakata’s IT security training, systems, and policies. Within the Burlington and Mount Vernon facilities, manage and maintain the Sakata IT infrastructure, network and communications systems; including local vendor management, small equipment purchases and associated implementations. Assist with SAH activities as requested or as necessary. Ensure infrastructure integrity, preservation and security of all company related assets. Manage, track and address all Pacific Northwest related user issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Responsible for IT security systems, training, and procedures at the SAH level
- Monitor and maintain local infrastructure resources for uptime and availability.
- Track and ensure resolution of user issues.
- Maintain local IT inventory records.
- Track and maintain hardware and software licensing.
- Participate in the maintenance of the corporate disaster recovery plan including corporate data as well as network, server, desktop and communications systems.
- Manage IT security systems including but not limited to SPAM filter, Cloud Security, Identity and Authentication, network security, security incident management, endpoint security, and end-user security training
- Implement, manage and maintain IT infrastructure related to warehouse management systems including PLCs, PLC programming, and related software control systems
- Implement, manage and maintain IT servers and systems including on premises hardware and software, Office 365 environment, Azure environment, and other cloud services
- Participate in region-level special projects as required, examples include: IoT projects, cloud migration projects, security and compliance projects, telephony projects, etc.
- Implement and manage LAN/WAN hardware and related network equipment.
- Provide technical support for local, national, and international satellite office users as required.
- Maintain a data center maintenance program to ensure consistent network stability/uptime.
- Manage new hire IT onboarding at PNW locations
- Provide end-user training in accordance with corporate training policy including, but not limited to Windows OS, data security tips, phones, and quick-starts for new technology introduction.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, repair, and upgrade desktop systems and peripherals, mobile devices, data center hardware and software, and telecom systems.
- Coordinate PC, server, printer and network vendor maintenance and repair services.
- Perform other administrative and technical assignments to support department activities as needed.
- Maintain physical security system and vendor relationship.
- Other duties as required.
- Extensive knowledge of a broad range of personal computers, servers, and networking systems/equipment including certification, or equivalent experience.
- Must have an understanding of network architecture and protocols.
- Experience configuring and supporting various systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Must be able to present information in an audience appropriate manner to users, vendors, and others.
- Experience with information technology hardware and software including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point, Windows and Windows Server, networking technology (i.e. telecommunications equipment, firewalls, switches, routers, etc.), Exchange email systems, and other PC/Network related services.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Must be able to develop credibility and rapport with management, vendors and users.
- Ability to handle stress especially when encountering necessary projects, deadlines and/or high workload.
- BA/BS or equivalent IT work experience.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Minimum of three years network administration experience.
- Should have a proven track record of at least three years experience with an increasing level of responsibility in systems implementations and management.
- Three to Five years desktop support experience in small/medium size enterprises.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS*:
- Must be able to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to travel to different locations.
- Must be able to occasionally work nights and/or weekends (typically in order to install system upgrades).
- Must be able to respond to system outages after hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com