JOB SUMMARY: Assists Vegetable Sales Director and Vegetable Sales Team to coordinate and execute vegetable sales and marketing programs and activities. This includes customer databases, special events, and sales meetings that align with the goals and commitments of the company. This position would communicate programs and activities to the sales staff, and customer base including distributors, growers, and industry associates. Provides administrative support as requested.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Power Point presentations and Excel spreadsheets for meetings and project support
- Work with Veg Sales Director on special projects and initiatives as required. Assist Director with travel, meeting schedule, credit card submission, flights, etc.
- Master calendar scheduler for the veg sales department.
- Maintain Microsoft Teams Veg Sales.
- Admin for Teams meetings.
- DocuSign for dealer agreements.
- Assist with planning and execution of various sales meetings.
- Assist with Sales conference call monthly meeting.
- Organize and follow up on pending sales action items per meetings.
- Assist with corporate giving projects for sales team.
- Assist with online store site logo wear orders for employees and annual department meetings.
- Processes incoming sales invoices, request for payments and purchase prior approvals.
- Assists in preparing sales expense budgets and monitoring budgets through the year.
- Coordinates across functional divisions, departments, and regions to implement sales and marketing plans and programs.
- Works with outside resources and services, as needed, to implement sales plans and programs.
- Increase market knowledge for all key species to provide input for increasing sales of Sakata products.
- Must have basic knowledge of sales communications.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be decisive, result-oriented, and innovative.
- Ability to handle stress especially when encountering necessary projects, deadlines and/or high workload.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and requirements.
- An undergraduate college degree in advertising, marketing, communications, business or other related course of study or its equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 2 years Sales or Admin support experience desirable, preferably in seed, ornamentals, produce or related industry.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work long and/or irregular hours.
- Must be able to travel periodically throughout the year.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com