JOB SUMMARY: Working across multiple functions including Supply Chain, Finance and IT, the Master Data Management Administrator will be responsible for creating and maintaining key supply chain and reporting master data used to support the workflows and processes within our Dynamics D365 ERP environment, financial reporting and business intelligence reporting platforms. This role will be accountable to Corporate Services and will work in harmony with supply chain on the creation of master data including materials, items, lots, bill of materials and routings to support the supply chain workflows. Equally, this role will work with the Business Intelligence Service Owner to support the database used for all corporate business intelligence and financial reporting systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES*:
- Create and maintain items, BOMs and routes through manual data entry or execution of automated data creation tools. This role will perform these changes for both ad hoc requests and the yearly review and update of these table values.
- Facilitate the yearly update of BOM, Route and seedcount standard cost calculation and update.
- Maintain Royalty information to ensure accuracy of D365 data and reports to ensure royalty payments and receipts are fully realized.
- Coordinate with other departments when creating new SKUs, BOMs, Routes to ensure departmentally owned master data is updated in a timely and complete manner (ie. Cost, Price List) with a particular focus on ensuring costing completion prior to processing of new items.
- Create and maintain documents of master data usage and rules (customers, vendors, items, BOMS, Routes…).
- Design master data management processes to ensure regulatory requirements are upheld and to prevent disruption to business or business reporting due to inaccurate/incomplete master data.
- Identifies opportunities for streamlining master data entry and approval processes.
- In coordination with stakeholders, review departmental SOPs/BOPs to ensure they conform to master data rules and requirements.
- Perform proactive data quality audits across business systems to ensure the master data management (MDM) process is operating effectively.
- Perform proactive data usage audits across business systems to ensure master data tables are streamlined and obsolete entries are inactivated.
- Troubleshoot all incidents related master data. Perform root causes analysis of these incidents and recommend solutions.
- Review master data with all stakeholders across SAH affiliates to ensure alignment across affiliates in both value set definition and usage of the master data.
- Review master data with all stakeholders across SAH affiliates to ensure master data is meeting business requirements.
- Work with the software development teams to improve master data management automation or to represent master data requirements when new software functionality is proposed in the ERP system. Writes requirements documents and use cases for changes to master data tables and processes.
- Gather initial requirements for BI needs and assess for alignment with master data values.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to collect, compile and present relevant data
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business processes
- Understanding of ERP systems and Master Data functionality
- D365 experience helpful
- B.S. degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related area or equivalent in training and experience required or acceptable equivalent combination of education, training and experience
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working with Excel at an advanced or Expert level. Must be able to demonstrate this proficiency.
- Will have worked directly with business applications database environments including analysis and programming
- Prior experience in an information technology environment related to implementation and/or conversion of computerized business management systems.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to work long and irregular hours.
- Must be able to travel Domestic and/or internationally periodically throughout each year.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at computer terminal and on computer keyboard for long periods of time.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com