JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the grower management system including contract maintenance, grower payments, lot budgets and other crop production related activities. Monthly accruals, journal entries and reporting. Maintain and provide key information for budgetary and costing purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Maintain Domestic and International contracts, lot numbers, and field production orders.
- Coordinate advances and settlements of all production crops, both Domestic and International to include requests for payments, monitoring quality information and invoices.
- Prepare and review grower payment status reports.
- Ensure grower checks are forwarded to correct locations.
- Create lot budget templates and co-ordinate with production team to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain the international lot budget.
- Review and post lot specific expense invoices.
- Provide key information for updating the costing sheet for LE1, LE2, year-end and budget.
- Preparation and testing of JSOX as necessary.
- Month-end journal entries and reporting.
- Additional responsibilities in the Budget/Costing group as needed.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to accurately prepare a wide variety of correspondence and reports.
- Must have excellent typing skills, mathematical aptitude and writing ability.
- Must have analytical capabilities.
- Ability to handle stress especially when encountering necessary projects, deadlines and/or high workload.
- BA or BS degree in related subject or equivalent in education and work experience required.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Minimum three years office services experience required, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum two years of agriculture, contracting and/or costing or the equivalent desirable.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
- Sense of humor, ability to work with multiple personalities and cross-functionally, great attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary: $65,000 – $70,000 per year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage for employees and their families
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Profit Sharing program (via 401k)
- Holiday & Performance Incentive Bonus program
- Paid Vacation: 10 days per year to start, increases with tenure
- Sick Leave: 1 hour accrued per 30 hours worked for first 30 days, 6.67 hours per month after.
- 14 paid company holidays, 2 floating holidays & birthday off
- Paid Family Leave: 15 days after 12 months of service for FMLA qualifying events
- Company provided EAP
- Company provided subsidy for health/fitness clubs & apps
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com